Applications are now open for the Business Team in charge of taking Epigram into its 31st year.
Do you want to be involved in the University of Bristol's only student newspaper, even though you're not so into writing? Have some savvy business skills you want to develop? Want to try something new?
JOIN THE BUSINESS TEAM!
Epigram's Business Team are recruiting for a variety of roles, from Marketing to Ads and Sales.
The Business Team focuses on the running of Epigram as a society, organising socials, handling finances and contacting professional businesses to get our papers into print.
You don't need prior experience to apply, just an enthusiastic attitude!
We need you for the following roles:
- Managing Director: oversees the running of the Business Team
- Head of Communications: ensures effective communication is maintained between the Business Team and the Editorial Team
- Head of Ads and Sales: contacts companies to secure online and print ads for each issue
- Head of Finance: oversees Epigram's budget
- Head of Marketing: organises socials, online competitions and distribution
Assistant roles are also available for Ads and Sales, Finance and Marketing.
Send your CV and an Ideas Sheet to Managing Director, Frankie McNab firstname.lastname@example.org, along with any questions you may have.
Applications close Monday 25th March 2019.