Advertise with us

About

Founded in 1988, Epigram is Bristol's University's independent, award-winning student newspaper. We are a trusted source of student news, culture and lifestyle journalism.

Our fortnightly print editions are distributed across the University campus including faculty buildings, libraries, University accommodation and cafes. We distribute 2500 copies of the paper every two weeks.

We have a strong presence online including an award-winning website and popular Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Our website receives around 30,000 users each month and around 80,000 page views, the vast majority of which are students and staff at the University.

We are a highly respected student publication having recently won NUS Media Society of the Year 2019, SPA Best Website 2019 and SPA Best Digital Media 2019.

Our multi-platform approach helps brands engage with students in print, online and through social media.

What we offer

• A variety of advert sizes in the print edition of Epigram.
  • A variety of advert sizes in the print edition of The Croft, our lifestyle magazine which can be found inside every copy of Epigram.
  • A variety of advert sizes on our award-winning website.
  • Sponsored articles published on our website and shared on Facebook and/or Twitter.

Get in touch

Whether a campaign is a short sharp burst or a sustained awareness build, we can craft a bespoke schedule of media activity to best engage and activate a specific target audience.

For our products, rates and more information on how Epigram can help you reach students at Bristol, email our head of Ads and Sales, Ben Bridgway, on adverts.epigram@gmail.com