Fireworks Night Outfit Edit: Giving your cosy outfit a bang of style

Give the magic of fireworks night the style impact it deserves with our sparkiling outfit edit.

By Jessica Gadd, MSc Management

The Croft Magazine // Give the magic of fireworks night the style impact it deserves with our sparkiling outfit edit.

It’s that time of year again, the days are getting shorter, the weather is growing colder and before you know it Bonfire Night will be right around the corner. The 5th of November has always been the more stylish and sophisticated sister of Halloween, so it’s time to forget the fancy dress and focus on your Fireworks Night look.

‘November Night’ Black

Black doesn’t have to be boring. What it lacks in colour, it can make up for in texture and shape. From faux fur to a full-leather look - these picks will keep you warm all night long.

Autumnal Orange

It’s time to abandon the pastels and move towards the warmer tones that autumn has to offer. Burnt oranges and rusty reds are the colours of the season: vibrant yet soft. These colours are best worn with a slouchy silhouette to maximise comfort and cosiness.

Smoky Sequins

Bristol has a thing for throwback fashion, so it’s time to go disco-mad with asymmetric necklines and plenty of sequins. I’ve chosen silver and grey metallics to make the transition from day to night a piece of cake.

Bold Accessories

Finish off your Fireworks Night look with a bang. These accessories are fun yet practical, as they’ll keep you cosy until long after the bonfire has fizzled out.

Send us your Fireworks Night outfits on Instagram @thecroftmagazine_

Featured: Unsplash / Guillaume Issaly