Stylish stationery taking you from hot girl summer to hot girl studier

We all know that the best part of heading back to school is shopping for new supplies, whether you’re in to stocking up on smelly gel pens or filling up rattly tin pencil cases with novelty rubbers and bendy rulers.

By Samantha Kilford, First Year English Literature

The Croft Magazine // We all know that the best part of heading back to school is shopping for new supplies, whether you’re in to stocking up on smelly gel pens or filling up rattly tin pencil cases with novelty rubbers and bendy rulers.

Essays and exams are miserable enough, so all the more reason for your stationery to be fun! Here’s a list of stylish supplies that will make you want to lug yourself out of bed for that 9am and start the new term strong.

‘Getting Stuff Done’ Planner | CDG London | £28

CGD London’s ‘Getting Stuff Done’ Planner does exactly what it says on the pristine, pink cover. Curated by the career experts of Career Girl Daily, it has 288 pages that combine your work and school goals along with your personal ones. You can track your daily appointments and tasks and there is even space to record shopping lists and self-care.

Stat as you mean to go on with the Getting Stuff Done Planner

Pastel Highlighters | Stabilo | £6.05

One can never have too many highlighters! A staple in the pencil case of the student, this handy set of six pastel highlighters are a softer, fun alternative to super-bright neon colours.

Find them here on Amazon

Rose Gold Marble Texture Post-it Notes | Zazzle | £8.60

Add a little touch of style and elegance to your messages and reminders with these rose gold marble effect sticky notes – they can even be personalised to include your name.

Stay on task with these classy memos

Classic Notebook expanded version in black | Moleskine | £25.99

Sometimes less really is more. This moleskine notebook truly is timeless and will have you walking around campus feeling like an inspired nineteenth-century author.

The classiest of all the notebooks

Write on Pen Set | Bando | £12.00

This cute set of motivational pens will surely cure even the toughest case of writer’s block. Plus for once, the ink inside actually matches the colour of the pen!

The cutest pens in the lecture hall 

‘Archer’ Pencil Case in Pink Palm | Typo | £6.00

If you’re not ready to trade in the sunshine for the dreary autumn nights just yet, then this pencil case will keep the summer season alive for that little bit longer – even if it’s in your dreams! Zone out in lectures while staring at the palm tree print, wishing you were on a tropical island instead of learning about Chaucer.

Pink palm paradise FOR SURE 

Large Minimalist Folio | Quill London | £76

Your bank account might take a beating, but this minimalist organiser is perfect for those with a heavy day of lectures. Made of vegan leather, it’s the stationery equivalent of a TARDIS with pockets for your pens and cards as well as space to fit your phone, an A4 notebook and a 13” laptop or tablet.

Folio for the win!

Desk Tidy | John Lewis | £12

While a spotless desk may seem like the stuff of urban legend, this John Lewis desk organiser will banish any clutter- a productive workspace will spark joy!

The perfect desk tidy to keep all your stationary safe

Featured: Unsplash / Olia Gozha

Find The Croft Magazine inside every copy of Epigram Newspaper