VICE seeking students for documentary on ‘non-judgmental and honest exploration’ of cocaine use

VICE are currently researching for a documentary series about cocaine that will be a non-judgmental and honest exploration of drug culture in the UK.

This article is sponsored by VICE UK.

The lifestyle media outlet is interested in speaking to people who use cocaine regularly or occasionally as part of a night out.

They are asking to hear about the first time you used the drug, what it did or does for you, and how popular it is in your social circle.

If you are attending an event where you think cocaine will be present and are interested in inviting VICE along, or if you are involved in the sale or distribution of cocaine, get in touch at cocainedoc@vice.com or Whatsapp/Signal 07526306065 at a time of your choice for an informal chat.  

Contacting VICE will not commit you to being involved in the documentary series, but they will be able to answer any questions you might have about the series or the filming process, if you are potentially interested in.

Featured: VICE

For professional advice on drug addiction, talk to FRANK. Call: 0300 123 6600 or Text: 82111