Review: introducing the 'UniPocket'

In October, Epigram reviewed student subscription service 'The UniBox.' To mark the company's 2nd birthday, yesterday they launched spin-off product the UniPocket, priced at just £10 + P&P / month.

By Hope Riley, Living Editor

Marketed as 'a bite-sized version of The UniBox that contains stationery, vegan treats, a dose of pamper and of course the quote card of the month,' the UniPocket is a small, beautifully wrapped package of little treats delivered to your door to 'inspire and motivate students.'

unipockeg
Epigram / Hope Riley

The products included in the package change every month according to a different monthly theme, but mine contained a green tea face mask, some vegan chocolate and salted caramel roasted peas, pencils and a pad of paper with the logo 'get sh#t done,' post-it notes and a matcha green teabag. All items were well-curated and of a high quality.

With larger package 'The UniBox' priced at £22.95 individually or £170.55 for a year's subscription, at over £12 cheaper the UniPocket seems to be a great purse-friendly alternative. The product would make a lovely pick-me-up gift, so you can treat yourself or a student you love without rinsing your student loan! Receiving this through my door was a welcome change from the usual junk mail and electricity bills.

The next UniPocket theme is 'Be a Unicorn' and ships from the 11th February.

For more information or to subscribe go to their website: https://theunibox.com/pocket/

Featured image: The UniPocket / Steph Makins

What are your thoughts on the UniPocket? Epigram wants to know - get in touch!

Facebook / Epigram / Twitter