November Horoscopes

The Croft Magazine // The Croft’s resident clairvoyant reveals what the stars have in store for you this month...

By Rosie Angel-Clark, The Croft Co-Editor-in-Chief

Scorpio

23 October – 21 November

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

It’s Scorpio season, the most intense of the year – and don’t you know it. It’s buckle-down time, and the new moon in your sign on the 4th energises your mission. From the 22nd, your magnetism is stronger than ever and whatever you’ve been *manifesting* will start to come to fruition. The lunar eclipse on the 19th fires up your relationships and reminds you to learn from your romantic past before charging ahead to the future.

Sagittarius

22 November – 21 December

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

It’s a wild month for you! Your energy is boundless, and you’re somehow everywhere at once without spreading yourself too thin. Keep an eye on your finances, though, as Venus heats up your house of money and possessions – you could be due a windfall, but equally you may fall prey to an impulse (but no doubt spectacular) buy.

Capricorn

22 December – 19 January

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Jupiter urges you to realise the reality of some financial pressures this month, and you’re feeling the drive to work on your career plans and plan for the future. You’re not just feeling introspective though: as Mars warms up your social sector it’ll feel like everyone you meet is a new best friend!

Aquarius

20 January – 18 February

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Your career ambitions are building momentum as fiery Mars charges through your house of aspirations and professional life all month long. You’re seeing your hard work start to pay off in all areas of life: if you’re looking for love, it’ll come from someone you’ve already put effort into getting to know – maybe an old friend or even (dare I say it) an ex.

Pisces

19 February – 20 March

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Your academic life is taking off as just-out-of-sight dreams reveal themselves in reality. Routine will be all-important when it comes to relationships this month, so keeping up with your seminars and extra-curriculars may really pay off. The lunar eclipse in your house of communication on the 19th sets you up for any public speaking or business ventures.

Aries

21 March – 19 April

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Relationships are at the front of your mind this month, and a drive to dispel loneliness kicks in as your search becomes almost a mission. Venus stirs a desire to expand your horizons and you may find yourself planning a trip or simply venturing to the other side of Bristol – whatever you find on your adventures may soon become very close to your heart.

Taurus

20 April – 20 May

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

The focus is on new, new, new this month, and you’re ready for a fresh start. Allow yourself to clear out whatever is weighing you down, and you’ll uncover opportunities you’d forgotten existed. With the full moon in your sign on the 19th comes decadence, pampering and perhaps a touch of romance: prepare for a cosy night in.

Gemini

21 May – 20 June

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

You’re busier than ever this month, with essays, projects and presentations coming out of your ears. You won’t let it bog you down though, as a whole host of planets team up to lend you the strength to achieve your goals. If you’re single, you’ll stumble across the most unlikely opportunity in the first half of the month: whoever you’d least expect to give you butterflies may just do so.

Cancer

21 June – 22 July

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Things are heating up as Mars storms through your house of passion: now’s a time to follow your heart over your head. The new moon on the 4th rockets your magnetism and communication skills, so make the most of it! The focus is on creation: if you’re exploring a new activity, career path or relationship, it’s the perfect time for things to blossom.

Leo

23 July – 22 August

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Partnerships of all kinds – whether they’re romantic, friendly or work-related – are blossoming this month as Jupiter’s luck energises you to make meaningful connections. From the 5th, you’re hard to resist… The lunar eclipse on the 19th may stir uncertainty in your career plans – look closely and you’ll realise what feels like a setback is actually an opportunity.

Virgo

23 August – 22 September

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Venus pushes you to face reality when it comes to love this month, whether you’ve been in denial about your romantic feelings for someone or you’re having to accept a hard truth. Either way, make way for a new, eventful phase. From the 19th, you’re hit with a sense of wanderlust – it might be time to knuckle down and work for now, but holidays are just around the corner…

Libra

23 September – 22 October

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

It might’ve felt like every one of your goals recently comes up against a rock – but November blesses you with an eased burden. A little extra hard work will show you how far you’ve truly come. From the 5th, any strained relationships with those close-by will begin to heal: that flatmate who keeps stealing your oat milk will no longer seem like such a foe.

Featured image: illustrations by Alice Proctor

What do the stars have in store for you this month?