Love Saves The Day festival announces full line-up

One of Bristol’s biggest and most famous festivals have confirmed their line-up for this year’s event.

By Josh Templeman, Digital Music Editor

Love Saves The Day, one of Bristol’s biggest and most famous festivals, has confirmed its line-up for this year’s event.

The festival, to be held at a brand-new location on the Clifton Downs for this year only, has relocated from its usual site of Eastville Park. The event is set to take place over the weekend of the 4-5th of September and boasts an extensive line-up, celebrating the UK’s array of musical talent across a wide range of genres.

Headlining the Saturday instalment of the festival is singer-songwriter Mahalia as well as UK rap heavyweight Little Simz. On top of this, the day will host some of the biggest names in drum and bass in Shy FX and King of the Rollers.

The Sunday edition of the event hosts the explosive personality of Northampton-born rapper Slowthai off the back of his critically acclaimed album TYRON released earlier this year. The rapper is set to be in good company, joined by artists Ghetts and Pa Salieu who will also be headlining on Sunday.

Slowthai - ‘TYRON’ Review
Live Review/Mahalia @ O2 Academy

Alongside the huge artists from all across the country, this year’s festival also aims to showcase the great wealth of talent that Bristol itself has to offer, with festival co-founder Dave Harvey stating that the line-up was created with a ‘Heavy Bristol focus’ in mind, a trend that organisers wish to see continue in upcoming years.

Tickets for the event remain sold out following their release in March earlier this year, however, resale opportunities can be found here via the festival’s official platform, with organisers discouraging prospective buyers from using unofficial resale options.

Featured Image: Plaster Communications

Will you be going to the festival?