10 style and beauty gifts for under ten pounds

Whether you’re adding to your own wish list or shopping for others, make this your most stylish celebration yet with these 10 stocking fillers that are all under £10

By Jessica Gadd, MSc Management

The Croft Magazine // Whether you’re adding to your own wish list or shopping for others, make this your most stylish celebration yet with these 10 stocking fillers that are all under £10

You’re never too old for a Christmas stocking or the joys of secret santa, but finding those small yet special gifts to fill it with can be a tedious task. Struggling for ideas? Look no further.

PENDANT HAIR CLIP, £8 | & OTHER STORIES 

‘Under-the sea’ jewellery has arguably been 2019’s most influential trend. With shell earrings and pearl hair clips cropping up everywhere, dive headfirst into 2020 by adding this bold pearlescent accessory to your wish list.

PEARL OPEN DROP EARRINGS, £10 | TOPSHOP

PEARL OPEN DROP EARRINGS, £10 | TOPSHOP

Pearls are timeless, but this year they’ve gained momentum in the fashion world through the ‘cool girl’ pearl trend that has dominated catwalks and social media. These drop earrings offer an affordable contemporary twist on the classic pearl studs and will make a great addition to any Christmas day outfit.

SCRUNCHIES, £4 & HEADBANDS, £7 | @scrunchieetchouchou

Channelling a vintage mood, scrunchies and headbands are among Bristol’s power accessories. This student-run Instagram shop offers homemade scrunchies in bold prints and luxe textures. Each item is created using recycled materials, priced under £10 and sent using plastic-free packaging. My personal pick would be the satin headband in ‘perle’ as a chic yet socially conscious stocking filler.

CHUNKY CHAIN BRACELET, £10 | URBAN OUTFITTERS

The AW catwalks showed us that bigger is better when it comes to jewellery styling and chunky chains are definitely enjoying a moment this Christmas.  

GREY OVERSIZED BEANIE, £10 | ASOS

GREY OVERSIZED BEANIE, £10 | ASOS

The classic beanie is an easy addition to any winter wardrobe. Whether you’re going for slouchy chic or prefer a streetwear aesthetic, this hat is both fashionable and functional for cold Christmas outings.

JADE FACE ROLLER, £10 | ANTHROPOLOGIE

JADE FACE ROLLER, £10 | ANTHROPOLOGIE

Jade Face Rollers have been earning hype from celebrities, influencers and beauty bloggers alike. If you’re keen to see what the buzz is about, why not try this unconventional beauty tool to boost your complexion and detox your skin in time for Christmas day.

CAUDALIE MINIS CRACKER, £10 | SPACE N.K

CAUDALIE MINIS CRACKER, £10 | SPACE N.K

This Caudalie ‘Christmas Cracker’ is packed with hydration essentials to combat the dry skin that comes with cold winter weather.

HEADBAND WITH KNOT, £7.99 | ZARA

HEADBAND WITH KNOT, £7.99 | ZARA

Earlier this year, Gigi Hadid caused a stir by stepping out donning a thick 90s-style headband worth only £1.40. Since then, they’ve cropped up all over the high street in endless textures and colours- but I think black is best when it comes to cold-weather-wear.

OPEN FRAME HAIR CLIP, £8 | & OTHER STORIES

The traditional meets the modern with this abstract open frame hairclip. Minimalist accessories are a great way to counterbalance the loud colours and glittery get-up that dominate the Christmas season.

PERFECT NIGHT’S SLEEP FACE OIL, £10 | NEOM

This relaxing face oil smells like luxury and will help you slide into the deepest of sleeps. After a busy and stressful term, this is a much-needed treat for rest and recovery.  

Step into sustainability this Christmas with green gifting

Find links to each product in the caption!

Featured: Unsplash / Jason Coudriet