Top 3 autumn beauty budget buys: Skin TLC for cold winter nights

Autumn is the best season of the year, but with every pumpkin-spiced latte comes cold weather and bouts of flu that can leave our skin looking a little worse for wear.

By Kirstyn Evans, Second Year English

The Croft Magazine // Autumn is the best season of the year, but with every pumpkin-spiced latte comes cold weather and bouts of flu that can leave our skin looking a little worse for wear.

Finding the right product for your skin can be a challenge, and a costly one at that, if you don’t know what you’re looking for. Well, look no further. Quite frankly, toffee apples are hands-down one of the best things about autumn; even if you don’t like them, you can’t deny that they smell divine.

Face Mask, £8 | REVOLUTION SKINCARE

Revolution Skincare’s collaboration with Jake Jamie have released a toffee apple face mask that hydrates the skin and provides antioxidant support - for non-scientists this is basically a combination of vitamin C and lots of unpronounceable good things. This mask is vegan and cruelty free! Although - and I can’t stress this enough -  please do not eat it.

Feed Your Face Toffee Apple Face Mask

Face Scrub, £12.99 | UPCIRCLE

What good is a face mask without an exfoliator? UpCircle Beauty’s use of repurposed coffee grounds in their face and body exfoliators create a perfect scrub that leaves your skin baby soft. Made from natural and sustainable ingredients, this vegan and cruelty-free formula also comes in different scents such as tangerine, lemongrass and peppermint. The packaging is very cute and is 100% recyclable so what’s not to love?

Body Moisturiser, £7 | ALDI

If you’re even remotely interested in this article, you might have stumbled across the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream body moisturiser. At a scream-worthy £18 for just the travel sized 75ml tub - you may stop reading right here. HOLD YOUR HORSES PEOPLE. Aldi’s Lacura Booty Balm is a dupe for this amazing cream and retails at £7 for 250ml. YOU NEED THIS CREAM. The smell alone should make this a staple in your skincare routine. As if you needed another excuse to go to Aldi. Thank me later.

Lacura Booty Balm

Enjoy your autumnal pamper night!

*Featured: Unsplash / Bruce Mars *

Find The Croft Magazine inside every copy of Epigram Newspaper