By Jake Paterson, Music Editor and Dylan McNally, Co-Deputy Music Editor, Susie Long, Music Subeditor

A staple in any Bristol music fan's diary, Dot to Dot returned in 2024 with a stellar lineup full of household names and up-and-coming oddballs. With almost one hundred artists playing in some of the greatest venues the city has to offer, the team at Epigram did our best to cover as much as we could.

Here are some of our highlights.

Nate Brazier @ Thekla

Having just finished studying at the University of Bristol, Nate performed only his second-ever live show yet demonstrating his talent and confidence. Careering through material from his first EP to unreleased tracks, we were treated to standouts like 'Patterns' and 'Episode'. We can't wait to see where Nate goes next.

Hanna Lili @ Dareshack

Bringing tons of energy to Dareshack, the up-and-coming indie singer-songwriter delivered a hook-filled set to a packed crowd. Performing songs filled with relatable and honest lyrics, Lili won the crowd over almost instantly and made it clear why she supported Coldplay on one of their recent tours.

Prima Queen @ Strange Brew

A last minute addition to the lineup with another band dropping out, we were treated to Prima Queen's infectious energy and delightfully sweet songs. Performing songs from their most recent EP, Not the Baby, the indie duo lit up Strange Brew.

The Magic Gang @ O2 Academy

On their farewell tour, retiring the band after a decade of swooning the nation with some of the finest indie-pop on the circuit, The Magic Gang played a set suitably covering their entire career. Mosh pits opened from the very first chords of 'Getting Along' and didn't stop until the very end.

Did you go to Dot to Dot?