Fancy joining the writing team of one of the UK's leading student publications? Epigram is looking to hire a team of junior news reporters to join its esteemed news team!
Click HERE to apply. Applications close at midday on 15th February!
- You will be responsibile for handing press releases and writing up stories that relate to University of Bristol students.
- You will be expected to contribute to the paper regularly, keeping in touch with both the news editor and senior editorial team.
- You will be part of an award-winning news team, gaining a unique and important understanding of the working of a (virtual, due to COVID-19) newsroom and the news cycle.
No prior experience of news writing or journalism needed - just some enthusiasm for writing, willingness to learn and an interest in what's going on around you!
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good communication skills using social media.
- Everything else we'll teach you on the job!
Being on the news team can be a fast-paced yet incredibly rewarding job – and it’s a lot easier than it sounds, so get involved!
If you have any questions or worries, please email email@example.com or message the Epigram Facebook page. We'll be happy to help however we can.
Featured: Epigram / Georgiana Scott & Epigram News Team
Will you be applying to be an Epigram junior reporter?