Advertise with us

Founded in 1988, Epigram is the University of Bristol’s independent, award-winning student newspaper. We are a trusted source of student news with a print readership of 2,500 per issue. Epigram has received accolades for its journalistic excellence: achieving NUS Media Society of the Year 2019, SPA Best Website 2019 and SPA Best Digital Media 2019.

Our monthly print editions are distributed across the University campus including faculty buildings, libraries, University accommodation and cafes. We distribute 2,500 copies per issue.

We have a strong presence online including an award-winning website and active Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. Our website receives over 20,000 users each month and over 50,000 page views per month, the majority of which are students and staff at the University. This year we are expanding our offline offerings with our digital screens in university hotspots.

Our multi-platform approach helps brands engage with students in print, online and through social media.

Our Offerings

• Variety of advert sizes in the print edition of Epigram
  • Variety of advert sizes in the print edition of The Croft, our lifestyle magazine
  • Variety of advert sizes on our award-winning website
  • 10-20 second advert slots on our digital screens across the campus
  • Sponsored articles published on our website and shared on Facebook and/or Twitter
  • Feature on our Instagram via Instastories

Get In Touch

Epigram caters to your specific marketing and advertising needs with our print and online offerings. As one of Bristol’s most widely-read publications, we can help you increase brand awareness and engagement with a specific target audience.

Dowload the Epigram Media Pack for more information:

Epigram Media Pack