Lingerie brands we're loving

The Croft Magazine // If you’re looking for some lingerie to help spice up your lockdown, then this article will have you covered.

By Annabel Ditchfield, Second year, History

Treating yourself to some new lingerie is the perfect way to celebrate any occasion. Whether you’re having a night in with your partner, friends or kicking back on your own, there’s nothing like a new bra or pants to make you feel brand spanking new. Given that we’re in the midst of a third national lockdown I think we all deserve a little pick-me-up. From pink and frilly to super comfy, there’s underwear for everyone to enjoy.

Fruity Booty

For those tempted to spend a little more, Fruity Booty is the perfect place to look. A small London-based underwear brand which places sustainability at the heart of what it does, and has been flaunted by models such as Kendall Jenner. Try their latest drop, the 'Peaches N Cream' set for a super sexy look.  

<p>Peaches ‘N’ Cream</p>
Peaches N Cream Set, £70 | Fruity Booty

Miss Crofton

Miss Crofton is another small, sustainable brand who purchase end of the roll materials rather than sourcing new ones to avoid overconsumption. What’s more, they are experienced in pattern cutting for trans-femme bodies as well as plus size figures. This super inclusive, sustainable brand is definitely one to support. Their fun and flirty sets are perfect for those wanting to buy something special. You can grab 15% off your first order too.

Bae - Silk lingerie set
Bae lingerie set (made from 100% silk), £85 | Miss Crofton
Valentine satin frilly knickers
Valentine satin frilly knickers, £35 | Miss Crofton

Les Girls Les Boys

Les Girls Les Boys is a brand that prides itself on cultural diversity and is also working hard to reduce its carbon footprint. Whether you are after comfort or something saucier, Les Girls Les Boys has lingerie for everyone. I personally love their khaki-green lace set.

A person wearing a garment

Description automatically generated with medium confidence
Daisy Lace Underwired Bra Khaki, £48 and Daisy Lace Briefs Khaki, £25 | Les Girls Les Boys 

& Other Stories

For those who fancy something pink and frilly, look no further than & Other Stories. Pair their ruffle trim bra and briefs for a perfect match.

zoomed image
Texture ruffle trim soft bra in light pink, £23 | & Other Stories
zoomed image
Texture ruffle trim briefs in light pink, £15 | & Other Stories

Did you invest in lingerie this Valentine's?

2021 Fashion Trends
In Defence of Valentine's Day

Featured image: Epigram/Morgan Collins

Check out The Croft Magazine on Instagram for some more stylish content!