Bristol’s style hotspots: Park Street edition

Shop your style locally and get to know Bristol’s in vogue areas as Epigram Style celebrate Bristol's style hotspot Park Street

By Laura Mallinson, Style Digital Editor

The Croft Magazine // Shop your style locally and get to know Bristol’s in vogue areas as Epigram Style celebrate Bristol's style hotspot Park Street.  

Welcome to Bristol! A vibrant city with an autonomous ease of style, Bristol’s confident aura of chic dressing buzzes throughout the city, as local hotspots foster the desire for sharp style. Epigram Style are here to celebrate our favourite fashion rich areas across the city, ensuring that you too can feed your fashion pulse. What better place to start than the poster street of Bristol.  

Like an arterial vein of street style, Park Street pumps Bristol’s independent fashion spirit straight to the heart of the student community. A string of trend-setting shops adorn the edges of campus, giving Bristol’s newest fashionistas a perfect space to shop for their latest look.

Cancer Research UK

Nestled in The Triangle, Cancer Research UK is a friendly charity shop which caters perfectly to a fresher’s night out wardrobe- from fancy dress staples to audaciously patterned sh*t shirts, you’ll find it here. They also tend to have a pretty impressive coat and blazer selection – one to bear in mind as you hunt for the seasonal trend of oversized outerwear!  

The Vintage Thrift Store

This treasure trove of a shop spans across two floors to unleash a vast array of second hand fashion in a variety of styles, sizes and prices. An unmissable pinpoint on Park Street, The Vintage Thrift Store is bound to have something for everyone- with styles from across the decades offering: trend pieces, sportswear, vintage brands and reworked garments unique to the successful rail-hunter who finds them.

Sobeys

Pride of the southwest, Sobeys is an indie brand providing fashion conscious punters with a curated selection of quality vintage pieces. From 90s sports shells to sharp suits ‘n’ shirts, Sobeys brings a finesse to vintage dressing which will perfect your cool and confident street style. Even their cosy shop is dressed to the nines with quirky feature walls and décor straight from Antiques Roadshow, ensuring that nothing is left unstyled.

Carhartt WIP

For slick streetwear, designer input and fresh brands, Carhartt WIP is your spot. It is a shop that oozes a cool credibility and no-nonsense attitude, the epitome of Bristol fashion. This high-end, high quality, retailer will help you stay street-smart with minimal effort. A Carhartt garment should last you a lifetime

UoB's Sustainable Fashion Show ★★★★

Take a trip down Park Street and enjoy your fashion treasure hunt!

Featured: Epigram / Laura Mallinson

Find The Croft Magazine inside every copy of Epigram Newspaper