JazzFunkSoul Society's Spring Ting returns this Saturday

Brought to you by the JazzFunkSoul Society, Spring Ting returns for its 3rd year and is set to be bigger and brighter than ever. On the 21st of April at the Full Moon and Attic Bar, Spring Ting will be hosting some of Bristol’s best local talent from 3pm till late.

Music will vary from hip-hop, fun & soul and live drum and bass- expect an eclectic mix of genres for a day of live music, DJs, street food, plenty of booze and sunshine.

30724914_10213829812717740_4192822794628628480_n

Snazzback will be making a headline appearance, joined by the energetic sounds of hip-hop artist Habitus, and many more.

Tickets cost £4 on the door, all proceeds will be going to the Bristol-based charity, See Change, who work with people who have suffered from homelessness, addiction and unemployment and work to rehabilitate them to improve their lives as well as their families.

There will also be a raffle with some fantastic prizes, including weekend tickets to Love Saves the Day festival.

Molly Garden, a second-year Neuroscience student who is organising the event said, ‘Don’t miss out this Saturday and make sure to come down early to make the most of the sunny weather!’

Featured image credit: JazzFunkSoul

Are you planning to go to Spring Ting? Let us know! Facebook/Epigram/Twitter