How you can shape the projects that are underway at Bristol Uni

Bristol SU is making sure that your voice is not just heard on these projects but that they shape and define them, ensuring that future students get the best possible experience

By Bristol SU

Sponsored Content

The University is in a period of great change and innovation. Several major projects are underway that will affect generations of students to come, such as:

• Campus Heart project, including the new library and the refurbishment of Senate House.
  • Temple Quarter -  the building of a new campus near Temple Meads.
  • Our Very Big Plan - crafting a new strategic direction for us at Bristol SU.

Bristol SU is making sure that your voice is not just heard on these projects but that they shape and define them, ensuring that future students get the best possible experience.

You can learn more about these projects and shape what they become, influencing decisions through workshops and advisory groups.

We want to ensure that students’ opinions are not just heard, but that they will shape decisions and influence the final outcome of these projects. Your influence will shape student experience for many years to come.

Alongside giving your feedback, you'll be offered training in subjects like:

• Project Management
  • Project Design
  • User Experience (UX) based design

We’ll send you regular invitations for upcoming workshops and focus groups as well as surveys and updates. You can choose which you attend, based on your timetable and availability but would ask that you attend at least one over the course of the academic year and ideally attend at least one every term.

Shaping the Future is for anyone who would like to leave a positive legacy for generations of future students. You can sign up online at bristolsu.org.uk/shapingthefuture

Featured Image: Bristol SU

Find out how you can shape the future of Bristol University here!