A guide to Black Friday in Bristol

Online Style Editor Ruby Gleeson gives us the lowdown on how to navigate the best bargains of Cabot Circus and beyond

Friday 23rd November marks the day after Thanksgiving, and that means Black Friday is here, the American holiday that seems to have permeated the British high street, bringing the biggest discounts of the year. Whether you prefer to browse online deals or would rather dive straight into the shops, here is a guide to the top deals in Bristol.

Cabot Circus, located in the heart of Bristol is home to an impressive array of shops such as Fred Perry, Zara and Monki. With Urban Outfitters offering an astonishing 50% off selected products, here are some highlights:

Screen-Shot-2018-11-22-at-17.31.49-1

Champion Oversized White Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, reduced from £50 to £20

Screen-Shot-2018-11-22-at-17.33.34

Mini Cosy Blanket Scarf, reduced from £24 to £12

Zara also has some bargains in store, in its first ever year taking part in Black Friday.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-22-at-17.38.33

Faux Suede Trench Coat

Miss Selfridge and New Look have up to 50% off, which is perfect if you have an upcoming ball and need to source a new dress on a student budget.

Pick up some fresh kicks from Vans, with a rare half-price sale.

Studio style. Shop the Era at vans.com/classics or your nearest store.

A post shared by vans (@vans) on

Levi's are up to 30% off, and bonus points for using sustainable cotton- so you can indulge in deals whilst being kind to the environment.

Acting like it's Saturday. On a Sunday. . @amyszk rocking @levismadeandcrafted jeans for @thecut. 📷: @meredithjenks

A post shared by Levi's (@levis) on

Featured Image: International House Bristol

'Do you have any shopping recommendations in Bristol? Let us know!'