April horoscopes

The Croft Magazine // The Croft's resident clairvoyant reveals what's in store for you this month.

By Rosie Angel-Clark, Wellbeing Editor

Aries

21 March - 19 April

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

As the astrological new year begins, get ready for a month in the spotlight! The new moon in your sign on the 11th provides an opportunity to remake yourself: whether you want to break a habit, meet someone new or start afresh with someone close, the moon is on your side!

Taurus

20 April - 20 May

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

If you’ve been feeling a bit detached, there’s a sudden shift in your mindset as Venus and Mercury team up in Taurus from the 19th, reigniting your passion. As fiery Mars crosses your house of communication on the 23rd, it’s time to let your emotions out: you may receive exciting news in return!

Gemini

21 May - 20 June

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Inner conflicts threaten to overwhelm you this month as important decisions loom. From the 23rd, you’ll feel confident in your choices. If you’re harbouring romantic feelings, you’re not inclined to share quite yet as Venus stirs feelings of nervousness. Relax and the time will arise in the coming months!

Cancer

21 June - 22 July

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

You’re uncharacteristically rash this month. Let your newfound attitude boost your confidence – just remember to take time to consider when it comes to any big decisions. The full moon on the 26th shines on your house of love and fun, so get ready for a playful, romantic end to April!

Leo

23 July - 22 August

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Exciting plans and aspirations arise from the 19th as the Sun and Venus charge up your house of ambition. If you have the chance to network, this energy ensures you’re on top form. Friendly and romantic relationships may develop from events you’d deemed practical – get ready for a flirty encounter at Sainsbury’s!

Virgo

23 August - 22 September

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

You’re swept up in a romantic whirlwind this month – it’s fast, but this doesn’t mean it won’t last! Work and study are boosted from the 19th as the Sun warms your house of education: you make a breakthrough with a dreaded project (looking at those of you with dissertations!), or finally get through to your slightly slacking presentation group.

Libra

23 September - 22 October

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Your adventurous side beckons you – even if it’s only for a day, a change of scenery does wonders for your productivity. Mars stirs feelings of protectiveness: if anyone slights someone you love, they’re straight on your blacklist. Luckily, this uncharacteristic anger doesn’t last – you’ll be peaceful as ever once May rolls around!

Scorpio

23 October - 21 November

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Your house of health and routine is charged with the energy of multiple planets, propelling you towards self-improvement. Mid-month, an old friend reminds you of your goals. The full moon in your sign on the 26th stirs your passionate side, and whatever’s caught your interest right now becomes your main focus – enjoy the intensity!

Sagittarius

22 November - 21 December

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

April brings light-heartedness in relationships thanks to the Sun and Venus’ fun-loving influence. If you’ve recently started seeing someone, the planets point to continued enjoyment on both sides! You’re feeling reclusive at the end of the month, though, as the full moon on the 26th encourages introspection.

Capricorn

22 December - 19 January

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

Early in the month you have little time for anything unrelated to your studies. You may be hit with reading and deadlines, but remember to make time for the people in your life too. After a rocky few months, your relationships settle into comfortable companionship from the 23rd as Mars relaxes into your house of love and balance.

Aquarius

20 January - 18 February

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

From the 3rd, you’re feeling restless in relationships and may find yourself over-analysing or anxiously awaiting a text back. By the 14th, though, you’re back to your unshakeable self! Later, you’re on a health kick: whether you take up running or up the veg on your plate, you’re all about looking after yourself from within.

Pisces

19 February - 20 March

Epigram / Alice Proctor 

You’re feeling eloquent as your communication skills are ricocheted by chatty Mercury – it’s the perfect time to shine in interviews or debates! If you’re looking to meet someone, it’s intelligence that’ll impress you this month: prepare to be enraptured in a seminar or wowed at a Zoom quiz!

Featured Image: Billy Huynh

What do the stars have in store for you this month?