Epigram is recruiting a team of junior news reporters!

Fancy joining the editorial team of one of the UK's leading student publications? Epigram is looking to hire a team of first year junior news reporters to join its esteemed news team!

Fancy joining the writing team of one of the UK's leading student publications? Epigram is looking to hire a team of  junior news reporters to join its esteemed news team!

Click HERE to apply. Applications close at midday on 15th February!

Job Description

• You will be responsibile for handing press releases and writing up stories that relate to University of Bristol students.
  • You will be expected to contribute to the paper regularly, keeping in touch with both the news editor and senior editorial team.
  • You will be part of an award-winning news team, gaining a unique and important understanding of the working of a (virtual, due to COVID-19) newsroom and the news cycle.

Experience

No prior experience of news writing or journalism needed - just some enthusiasm for writing, willingness to learn and an interest in what's going on around you!

Skills

• Excellent written and spoken English.
  • Ability to work to deadlines.
  • Good communication skills using social media.
  • Everything else we'll teach you on the job!

Being on the news team can be a fast-paced yet incredibly rewarding job – and it’s a lot easier than it sounds, so get involved!

If you have any questions or worries, please email editor.epigram@gmail.com or message the Epigram Facebook page. We'll be happy to help however we can.

Featured: Epigram / Georgiana Scott & Epigram News Team

Will you be applying to be an Epigram junior reporter?