The perfect gift - beauty stocking fillers

The Croft Magazine // Olivia Andrews compiles a list of the very best beauty stocking fillers to buy this Christmas.

By Olivia Andrews, Style Sub-editor

1. Burt's Bees Balm Jar Gift Set
Burt's Bees Balm Jar Moisturising Gift Set, £6.66 | Amazon

Lip balm is an absolute classic. To keep the chap at bay this winter, hydrate them with this cute collection. One is a more subtle look, whilst the other two provide a pop of colour. It’s packaged in a little beehive, so it gets bonus points for the sweet aesthetic.

2. The Ordinary Rose Hip Seed Oil

100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil, £9 | Beauty Bay

If you want to feel like you’re having a fancy facial in lockdown, this hydrating oil is perfect for an at-home facial massage, without spending the remainder of your student loan. It works with all skin types and is great for breakout-prone skin too.

3. Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush

Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush, £19 | Boots

I love this little pink pot, it’s super portable and easy to reapply. The formula is very light and non-comedogenic. I like going for a darker shade to double as a bronzer with a rosy hue.

4. Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Brush Set

Real Techniques Everyday Essentials Brush Set, £19.99 | ASOS

For all the essential brushes you or a friend would use on the daily, look no further than this kit of essentials. This set is the perfect beginners kit for starting a brush collection. It really is a one-stop-shop.

5. No7 Lift & Curve Eyelash Curler

No7 Lift & Curve Eyelash Curler, £8 | Boots

I don’t ever use mascara without curling my eyelashes beforehand. This super affordable one is really efficacious and makes you look wide-eyed despite all the festive spirits – pun intended.

6. OPI Infinite Shine Snowfalling for You Nail Varnish

O.P.I Infinite Shine Snowfalling for You Nail Varnish 15ml, £12.62 | Look Fantastic

A beautiful but subtle Christmassy colour to help feel manicured and feminine. This luxurious nail polish brand would be the perfect treat for any loved one this Christmas.

What beauty products will be in your stocking this Christmas?

Featured image: Epigram/Morgan Collins

Check out The Croft Magazine on Instagram for some more stylish content!