Four brands that are shaping the world of inclusive beauty

When shopping for beauty products, it can be underwhelming when a brand doesn't represent you. It can be frustrating to see brands have only performative 'diversity' on social media. So, here is a list of the most comprehensive brands when it comes to inclusivity.

By Olivia Andrews, Style Sub-editor

The Croft Magazine // When shopping for beauty products, it can be underwhelming when a brand doesn't represent you. It can be frustrating to see brands have only performative 'diversity' on social media. So, here is a list of the most comprehensive brands when it comes to inclusivity.

KNC Beauty

KNC hands down have the most aesthetically pleasing eye patches on Instagram. You have probably seen them being promoted by numerous celebrities on the platform. Although a very new, up and coming brand, they've already gained so much attraction online, and they only have the very beginnings of a skincare routine. They hail retinol-infused eye-patches, lip masks and lip balms as the essentials of every starter kit. KNC does so much behind the scenes to support other developing beauty brands owned by BIPOC, such as through the launch of their virtual programme, KNC School of Beauty, which also donated $25,000 to the NAACP Legal and Educational Fund.

Fenty Beauty

The success behind Rihanna's beauty range is two-fold. Firstly, reviewers are always singing the brand's praises - I'm yet to see a single complaint. Secondly, there is always something for everyone. No one is left without their shade-match because the range is so extensive. Rihanna founded the brand on inclusivity, and I think most people would agree that she has manifested her vision. No wonder there is so much excitement surrounding the latest release of here hotly anticipated skincare range.

Morphe

Morphe has a really impressive SIXTY colour range. They offer affordability too; despite the great quality, the 'Fluidity' foundation will usually only set you back £16, but, for a limited time, they are now half price, so if you're interested, grab one for £8 while you can! Morphe are always working on their inclusivity and have been actively all-encompassing before brands started getting called out online. They also emphasise their support for pride and they embrace all genders.

Milk Makeup

Milk Makeup is paraben-free, cruelty-free and entirely vegan - what's not to love? Their site encourages self-expression through makeup and experimentation of personal style. An answer to all your woes, they have so many different products for skin concerns of all kinds.

So, there you have it - our top picks of brands that are paving the way for inclusive beauty.

The Pachamama Project

Featured Image: Fenty Beauty by Rihanna ad./Fenty Beauty