Primped, Preened and Pampered: Bristol salon Pamper Me gives quality treatments for even better prices

Step through the friendly doors of Pamper Me for all your treatment needs to truly pamper yourself

By Laura Mallinson, Style Digital Editor

The Croft Magazine // Step through the friendly doors of Pamper Me for all your treatment needs to truly pamper yourself

Let’s face it, this time of year is tough. The weather is gruelling, deadlines are creeping up on you and the freedom of summer still feels a very long way away. Looking back at summer photos when your life was together and you sported a beautiful sun kissed tan is a bittersweet pass time and we’re all longing for a little bit of that sweet summer beauty; enter Pamper Me. Now, more than ever, is the time to pep yourself up, give yourself a treat and have incredible nails tapping away on your keyboard to make the essay life feel a bit nicer.

Pamper Me Salon / Facebook

Just a stone’s throw away from campus, Pamper Me beauty salon is a safe haven full of gorgeous treatments to help you feel your best. With incredibly friendly staff and a chilled back atmosphere, it’s a space to unwind after a day of never-ending lectures. The laddies at Pamper Me fill the salon with conversation and giggles, making you feel right at home while you sip on your complimentary coffee; it’s refreshing to see a salon as professional as Pamper Me be so welcoming and down to earth.

Looking good never felt so good in this welcoming salon, sitting down for a manicure, I’m always so excited to see my nails transform into their glossy best selves. My go to is either a simple file and shellac or their express manicure and both provide excellent results: high shine, incredible shape and long lasting luscious colour.  If this wasn’t inviting enough, they offer an incredible 20% off for students on Mondays and Tuesdays or an optionally bought reward card which gives you this cash saving discount every day of the week; giving both you and your bank account the love you deserve.

Pamper Me’s extensive treatment list is bound to offer something you fancy; from eyebrow threading to fake tan, head massages to facials there are so many gorgeous treatments just waiting for you to indulge in. With their high-quality service, amazing student prices and location close to campus, Pamper Me truly is the student salon of choice.

To wax, or not to wax? What to expect when you take the plunge

Find Pamper Me at 5 Embassy House, Queens Avenue, Clifton, BS8 1SB

To book an appointment pop into the salon or call: 01179 349 533

Open: Mon 10-6pm, Tue-Wed 10-7pm, Thurs 10-8pm, Fri 10-7pm, Sat 10-4.30pm

Featured: Epigram / Laura Mallinson