Preview/ Ritual Union Festival

Local promoters 1% of One and Crosstown Concerts kick off the festival season early next month with Ritual Union, boasting the best of local and national muscial talent.

After a successful three year residency in Oxford, Ritual Union is set to bring an eclectic mix of the best local and national talent to venues across Bristol next month. Alt-folk London based Marika Hackman was amongst the first wave of headline artists to be announced, along with funky post-punk rockers Squid and indie outfit Dream Wife. London’s Warmdushcer also join the bill - who include Fat White Family’s Saul Adamczewski and Jack Everett.

Image: Chuff Media

Richard Walsh, from promoters 1% of One said, “We’re thrilled to roll even more incredible artists into Ritual Union Bristol! With creativity within the city seeming to be at an all-time-high, it’s a pleasure to bring diverse, local acts that are making waves across the country back home; Rozi Plain, John, Fenne Lily, Lazarus Kane and Lynks Afrikka to name but a few.” The second wave of confirmed acts boasts heaps of local talent too, through the likes of Milo’s Planes, The Shuks and Swallow Cave. This isn't one to miss, so grab a ticket while you can!

Ritual Union takes place on Saturday the 28th March across SWX, Rough Trade and The Lanes - tickets and more information can be found at http://ritual-union.co.uk

Featured Image: Chuff Media

What do you think of Ritual Union's line up?