David Attenborough will return to Bristol for live screening of new series

The BBC have revealed that Sir David Attenborough will be coming to Bristol for a for an exclusive screening of BBC Studios’ new natural history documentary series: Seven Worlds, One Planet.

By Maddy Russell, News Editor

Tickets to the screening are free to apply for and include a Q&A with 93 year-old presenter and public figure.

The BBC have revealed that Sir David Attenborough will be coming to Bristol for an exclusive screening of BBC Studios’ new natural history documentary series: Seven Worlds, One Planet (2019-).

The screening, which will take place on 23 October at the Showcase de Lux cinema in Cabot Circus, is free for members of the public to apply for.

The one-off preview will include a live Q&A with David Attenborough and the series' production team and claims to provide a unique insight into how BBC wildlife documentaries are made.

The new Seven Worlds, One Planet series has been produced by the BBC in Bristol at Studio’s Natural History Unit. The unit has been based in the city for 60 years and is home to a number of popular natural history shows, including Planet Earth, Blue Planet and Dynasties.

Members of the public will be able to apply for tickets to the screening of the new series on the BBC Shows and Tours Website, until 10pm on Thursday 10 October. The 300 available public tickets will be allocated randomly.

Featured image: BBC NHU / Alex Board

Will you apply to go to the screening? Let us know!

Facebook // Epigram // Twitter // Instagram