By Nicole Abou-abdallah, Epigram Food Online Editor
This is a quick and easy dish which will satisfy your meaty cravings in under 30 minutes. It is hearty and produces plenty of portions to get you through the week!
What you will need:
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- an onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 ring of Chorizo
- Tagliatelle (recommended portion of 3/4 nests per portion)
- A teaspoon of olive oil
- Tablespoon of tomato puree
- Grated Parmesan to serve
- Chop the chorizo into slices and fry on a hot pan with olive oil. Allow to sizzle and wait until juices begin to run from the chorizo and it turns brown
- Dice the onion and add to the pan
- Once the onion has browned, dice some garlic and add to the onion and chorizo
- Chop the chicken breasts into large strips and add to the pan. Allow to fry for 7 minutes until cooked inside (no longer pink)
- Add one heaped table spoon of tomato puree and stir in
- Add the chopped tomatoes and allow to simmer
- In a separate pan, boil some water and cook tagliatelle to the packet instructions and drain.
- Serve with grated Parmesan or cheese of choice
Featured image: Epigram Food/Nicole Abou-abdallah
Have your say about this article! Email us or comment below!