I'm A Celeb is back! Here's who will be featuring this year

The ITV annual reality TV show, taking well known stars from the glamorous lifestyle to the Australian jungle, returns this Sunday with celebrities like Captain Jack Harkness himself, The Governess from The Chase, and a legend of the football managing world.

The ITV annual reality TV show, taking well known stars from the glamorous lifestyle to the Australian jungle, returns this Sunday 9pm on ITV with celebrities like Captain Jack Harkness himself, The Governess from The Chase, and a legend of the football managing world.

John Barrowman

• Actor from Doctor Who (2005-), playing the fan favourite, Captain Jack, on both the main show and spin-off Torchwood (2006-11) for six years.
  • Also famed for his comic book villain, Malcolm Merlyn, in the DC Arrowverse.
johnbarrowman

PA / ITV

Emily Atack

• Actress from The Inbetweeners (2008-2010) playing Charlotte Hinchcliffe.
  • Her character was best known for being on the receiving end of Will's (Simon Bird) plank technique in the bedroom.
emilyatack

PA / ITV

Fleur East

• Runner up of X-Factor 2014 and her rendition of 'Uptown Funk' on the show helped make the song popular.
  • Her follow-up single 'Sax' also made it to number three in the charts.
fleureast

PA / ITV

Harry Redknapp

• Manager of seven high profile football clubs over a career of 35 years.
  • King of Deadline Day and pioneered the iconic out-of-car interview.
harryredknapp1

PA / ITV

Anne Hegerty

• One of the fearsome Chasers on The Chase (2009-).
  • Her moniker on the quiz based gameshow is The Governess - campmates beware!
annehegerty

PA / ITV

Nick Knowles

• TV presenter of nearly 30 years.
  • Most famous show is DIY: SOS so he may prove a useful campmate.
nickknowles

PA / ITV

James McVey

• Member of boyband The Vamps, who enjoyed four top five singles from their 2014 debut album.
  • James is now 25 but thankfully still looks like a teenager for the horde of younger fans.
jackmcvey

PA / ITV

Malique Thompson-Dwyer

• Known for playing Prince McQueen on Channel 4's soap Hollyoaks (1995-).
maliquethompson-dwyer

PA / ITV

Sair Khan

• Another soap star, this time known for playing Alya Nair for nearly five years on Coronation Street (1960-).
sairkhan

PA / ITV

Rita Simons

• A third soap star, but Rita's character, Roxy Mitchell, was killed off from Eastenders in 2017 after ten years on the show.
ritasimons

PA / ITV

Noel Edmonds

• The legendary gameshow host of Deal or No Deal will be entering as the customary surprise guest within the first few days.
  • He is expected to appear for the first time coming out of a red box with £250,000 cash.*

*It is purely speculation at this stage but Epigram Film & TV would be over the moon if ITV take this hint.

Featured Image Credits: PA / ITV

Will you dedicating the next three weeks to watching our celebrities in the jungle?

Facebook // Epigram Film & TV // Twitter