As we’re well and truly past exams and starting the last stretch of TB2 what better way to treat yourself than pimping out your phone?

Whether you have the brand new iPhone 7 Plus or an old Nokia brick, there is a case out there that will give your phone the extra sparkle it needs! Here are my top 4 choices:

As a girly girl at heart, I love glitter and the colour pink! This awesome case from SkinnyDip ticks both of those boxes! Although it can be annoying when all of the glitter clumps at the bottom/top; so make sure you shake the case a few times a day to get the full glittery unicorn effect! However, Android users beware, this case is strictly iPhone only.

Skinnydip, £18

Don’t fret though Android girly girls, Skinnydip’s got you with this pretty pink star case! Forget StarBoy and welcome StarGirl!

Skinnydip, £18

All SkinnyDip cases come with a free screen protector as well!

For those of you who want to ensure that your phone case will truly protect your phone look no further than RhinoShield! The guys behind the screen protector that will supposedly protect your phone from the blow of a hammer, offer cases too. My personal favourite is the CrashGuard Bumper Case, allowing you to keep the look of your phone whilst protecting it from drops of over 20 feet.

RhinoShield $24.99

If you’re a proper Bristol student and want your phone case to look “edgy” and original then Photobox is for you. You can take any photo you want and make it into a phone case! From bae, your friends or even Cash Me Ousside there are infinitesimal design options at your feet.

Photobox

Keep up to date with Epigram Style on
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram