Police have made an appeal for witnesses and started an investigation after a young woman was grabbed and sexually assaulted  twice on Tuesday, May 2, on Clifton Triangle.

The 22-year-old woman, a Bristol student, was approached and followed by two teenagers at around 2.p.m. as she had been walking past Beacon House before being assaulted.

The incident has been caught on CCTV and the police will be shortly releasing still images of the suspects. The police are currently looking for the two male teenagers. The first has been described as having ginger hair and freckles, around 5ft 3in, and was wearing a bright blue t-shirt with a brightly coloured graffiti print pattern on it.

The second offender has been described also having ginger hair and freckles, and was wearing a white polo shirt with stripes.

Anyone with information should call PC Ed Harris on 101 and give the call handler the reference number 5217097235.

Please do get in touch with the police if you can provide any information and help make Bristol safer.