This Saturday, Reading four-piece The Amazons are set to take to the stage at Bristol’s SWX, with support from The Pale White. 

The Amazons come to Bristol on 14th October with a show at SWX, after a series of gigs around the country including Exeter, London and Southampton, and are on an all-time high following the release of their debut album.

The four-piece from Reading are creative live performers, and have gigged relentlessly around the UK and all over the world from London to Germany as well as touring with The Kooks. They are now showcasing songs from their new album, The Amazons.

Their riff-filled songs reinvigorate rock and roll guitar and tell of heartbreak, love and friendship. One moment to watch out for will be frontman Matt Thompson’s intimate vocals in ‘Palace’, an emotional and intense piano ballad.

And if you don’t know The Amazons, you might have heard of their support act, The Pale White, a rock based band from Newcastle. SWX, a new live music club and event space, only opened in September 2015 and is located right in the centre of Bristol. It can fit up to 1800 people in one arena, so expect a big night. With state of the art sound, lighting and laser systems and a video wall, the event is sure to be impressive.

Have you got your tickets for The Amazons yet? Let us know in the comments or via social media.

Facebook // Epigram Music // Twitter