Epigram’s Travel Editors bring some of this world’s culinary delights to the table. 

Izzie Fernandes: Burgermeister, Berlin. 

For Berlin’s best burger, you’d better head straight to Burgermeister. Think cheese, bacon, maple syrup, curly fries and tofu (for the veggies). If the weird and wonderful assortment of fillings don’t do it for you, then the deserted, artsy feel to this side-of-the-road burger van should sway you. This is the most hearty hangover food you’ll come across and it’s brought to you with a real breath of fresh air….

Sabiya Sheikh: Hot chocolate, Canada. 

Canada is blessed with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Tim Hortons hot chocolate. That hot chocolate has the perfect amount of chocolaty-ness and is the only thing that kept me going through the cold weather!

Edie Essex Barrett: Poffertjes, The Netherlands.

‘Poffertjes’ are my favourite thing to eat when in The Netherlands. You can buy these decadent mini pancakes with butter, syrup and icing sugar from street vendors across Amsterdam.

Anna Lezard: Club Mate, Argentina.

Club Mate is a soft drink made from Argentinian mate tea extract, but sold pretty much only in Northern Germany. It’s got quite an odd flavour, not very sweet but a mild tingly herby taste, and it takes some getting used to but after that you’re hooked. It’s also beautifully caffeinated – not enough to make you feel wired but enough to be the best and most refreshing hangover cure ever.

Do you have travel experiences worth sharing? We’d love to hear so let us know at @e2travel

Share this…Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+