Epigram Style sits down with Izzy and Seun, Campus representatives for VS PINK, to find out more!

What do you study at UoB?

I: I’m a final year student in Social Policy.

S: I’m a second year, and I’m studying Law.

How did you become a campus rep?

I: I wear something from Victoria Secret or PINK almost everyday, so why not work for the company that I love some much! Plus the thought of getting work experience while receiving freebies really appealed to me!  I saw one of my friends post about it on Facebook and it looked really interesting! I thought it would be similar to other brand ambassadors, but VS PINK is very different they want the presence to be heard by every girl on campus, which makes the job more time consuming, but the experience has been great!

S: I’ve loved the brand for so long now, and thought it would be good to sign up for something I’m so passionate about! I also wanted to get more experience in marketing and event planning, as I think these are key skills to have in the careers’ sector. It was quite a tough application process, with several interview stages but I loved the opportunity to express myself and be creative with my answers.

What are some of the benefits of the job?

S: The perks are always nice, VS PINK are very generous and we’re fortunate enough to be gifted with free clothing and vouchers. Also, as we get creative control over our social media I’ve been able to up my meme game haha!

I: We get vouchers and freebies depending on how our events go!

What’s next for VS PINK in Bristol?

I: We have got a couple of cool events coming up! I get to keep all the prizes at my house so after seeing them it’s definitely worth coming! We handed out hundreds of pounds worth of VS PINK last term so keep an eye out for our events! We are especially excited for a surprise event coming up later on in term so make sure you have liked us on Facebook to find out more!

S: Yep, the events we’ve got lined up are really cool and I’m super excited! We normally get to give away loads of freebies- for example, we gave away free bra vouchers at an event last year- so it’s definitely worth coming down to our next one! We’ve also got quite a few social media competitions coming up soon as well.

And finally, as this is Epigram Style, what’s your go-to VS PINK outfit?

I: Ultimate pocket leggings; not only are these super comfy but they have a pocket!! What else could you want from a pair of gym leggings! I would normally wear my black pair as they go with the most things!

I would usually pair these with a super soft long sleeved top! I love how this top can show off the funky straps of the VS PINK BRAs!

Finally I would have this cool sports bra showing at the back of the top to add a little colour to my outfit!

S: For me, university life is all about comfort, so you’ll normally “cash me ousside” in an oversized campus crew, I’m loving the new season’s velour crew- it’s super soft!

And some high-waisted leggings- perfect for when I’m running to lectures or settling down in the library with a book.

Keep up to date with Epigram Style on
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram