Sponsored content from the University of Bristol

The Careers Service is a link to finding fulfilling work that suits you, offering support, guidance and hundreds of job vacancy listings. They have four key questions to ask as you look ahead to your future.

How ready are you for life after graduation? Once your exams are out the way you have time to prepare for the workplace, so check out the support on offer from the Careers Service now.

Do you know what work you want to do? Take a look at the hundreds of vacancies advertised on our website with immediate start dates, posted by organisations specifically hoping to recruit a Bristol graduate.

Are you still confused about your career options? That’s OK – we are open throughout the summer months, so you can come and speak with our experts to get information and advice about what might be the right path for you.

Are you ready to compete for work? If you think you’ll need a bit of extra help come and get feedback on your job applications, and ask us about how to answer those tricky interview questions.

Natalie, a Law graduate from 2016, used the Careers Service regularly to secure her first graduate role. She said: The Careers Service offers accessible workshops and seminars. All of the advisers are especially welcoming, and provide useful advice, offering the opportunity for questions both during and after their events.

“The Careers Service has proven invaluable, helping me each step along the way. From the days when I didn’t even have a CV, I have just been successful in my first ever interview for a vacation scheme with one of the Top 100 Law Firms in the UK!”

Come and see us and find out how we can help you today: www.bristol.ac.uk/careers

Keep up to date with the University of Bristol on social media
Facebook // Twitter //Instagram