Sponsored content from the University of Bristol

The Bristol Teaching Awards are a joint venture between the University and the Students’ Union, now in their fifth year, to recognise and reward staff members who make an outstanding contribution to students’ educational experience.

2016 award winners with University and Union representatives

Nominations categories cover: Outstanding Teaching, Outstanding Teaching by a Postgraduate Student, Outstanding Support and Outstanding Supervision of Research Students.

This is a chance to highlight those members of academic, support or technical staff who make the experience that students have at Bristol the best it can be.

The awards are nominated, shortlisted, and decided by students. Winners will be announced at a ceremony on 6 June with student representatives present.

Zoe Backhouse, Bristol SU Undergraduate Education Officer, said: “The Bristol Teaching Awards are the best opportunity for you to recognise the member of staff that has gone above and beyond. From the personal tutor that’s stuck by you to the lab assistant that fixes all your problems, use this chance to tell them how important they’ve been. What’ll take you five minutes will make their year.”

Make your nominations now at www.bristol.ac.uk/bristolteachingawards before 31 March.

Keep up to date with the University of Bristol on social media
Facebook // Twitter //Instagram