Sponsored content from the University of Bristol
The Study Skills team are on hand to help in the run up to exams in April. Our revision and exam skills sessions start on 21 March and will give you practical advice on revision techniques, how to test yourself and how to tackle exam questions.
If you want to improve your grades, if you’re feeling under prepared, or not sure where to start as you approach your exams, a session with our new Study Skills team could be exactly what you need. No booking required, just turn up for group or 1-1 sessions.
From 21 March
Workshops: Tuesday and Thursday, 1.00 pm – 2.00 pm, Room 5.12, Richmond Building
From 22 March
One to one tutorials: Wednesday and Friday, 1:00 pm – 2:00pm, The Pod, Beacon House
Here are some top tips from the team to keep you going until then:
1. Plan your revision, use a list or timetable
2. Put your phone out of sight so you don’t get distracted
3. Leave gaps in your revision timetable for emergencies
4. Test yourself as you go along and fill in gaps in your knowledge
5. Ask for help if you’re feeling stressed.